Tuesday, July 13, 2010

another nice reef

unfortuanatly no one was out so I couldn't get any photo's of anyone on one of these beasties and we had to leave because it was getting dark and we still had a long walk ahead of us....but I'm going to get a few boogers together and arange shoot's so that I'll be able to update more with some photo's of our local talent showing what their made of...and maybe a few photo's of surfers. oh and im busy trying to get into bmx and skating type of photography so hopefully you'll see photo's of some skaters and the rest on here. well sorry about all of the blabbering above but it's really boring riding on the bus home so I thought that I'll just update my blog a bit...anyway...I'll be updating soon so keep an eye on here.                 JandreLouis.

No comments:

Post a Comment